Valentine’s Day is a wonderful excuse to tell someone how you really feel about them. You never know if you’re going to have a secret admirer on February 14th, so just in case you’ll want to look your best on this special day. Here are a few great Valentine’s Day makeup tips from the pros at Bojack Beauty Academy.
- Eye Catching Eyelashes. You might be applying your mascara wrong! We recommend that you first wash your face to remove any dirt and bacteria. Next, apply mascara from the base of the upper lashes and wiggle the wand as you make your way to the tips. Repeat two or three times for a fuller lash appearance.
- Kissable Lips. Pucker up this Valentine’s Day! Winter is always harsh on our lips and the dry weather leaves them cracked. Try a low cost lip exfoliator such as the one from e.l.f. Then add a smooth tinted lip balm for hydration and appeal.
- Glowing Complexion. Head over to your nearest beauty academy in Boston such as Bojack Beauty Academy and ask for a glycolic acid treatment. This treatment removes the outer layer of dead skin cells to reveal smooth, fresh-looking skin.
- Touchable Skin. It may be winter and you aren’t showing much skin, but Valentine’s Day can be a great excuse to treat yourself to hair removal services such as bikini wax, legs, lip, eyebrows and more. Be sure to prep your skin before your appointment by using an exfoliating cream in the shower.
- Head Turning Perfume. Not sure how to properly apply perfume? No big deal. Choosing your favorite scent, be sure to use no more than two spritzes on your body’s pulse points. These areas include behind the ears, inner elbows, neck hollow and behind the knees. These areas give off the most heat and with it your wonderful smelling perfume!
You don’t have to try and give yourself a beauty makeover for this Valentine’s Day alone. Let the trained experts at Bojack Beauty Academy help you achieve the look you want today.