Just like engineering or marketing are broad, the field of cosmetology is also vast and is comprised of various niche industries. Our cosmetology school in Boston is here to make sure that our students are well-versed in all realms of cosmetology. The idea is to expose students to each field so that they can narrow in and focus on what they like best.
Bojack Beauty Academy’s beauty school curriculum requires all students to take introductory courses in aesthetics, cosmetology, and nail care/manicure. Once you’ve been exposed to each field, you can start to decide on what type of career path you want to be on. There are dozens of different cosmetology careers to choose from once you’ve graduated. Below are just a few that Bojack Beauty Academy can help you obtain:
- Hairstylist, Haircolor Specialist, Perm Specialist
- Nailcare Artist, Manicurist
- Salon Owner, School Instructor, Salon Manager, Salon Coordinator
- Salon Sales Consultant, Manufacturer Sales Representative
- Makeup Artist
- Director of Education, Distributor’s Sales Representative
- Fashion Show Stylist, Photo and Movie Stylist
- Beauty Magazine Writer, Beauty Magazine Editor, Cosmetology School Owner
- Beautycare Marketing
- Salon Franchisee, Salon Chain Management
- Beautycare Distributor
- Beauty Product Designer
- Beauty Business Consultant
- Trade Show Director
Our cosmetology school in Boston has connections to some of the best salons in the greater Boston area, which means you have a chance after graduation to work with some of the best in the industry you chose. Bojack Beauty Academy is constantly being asked by these salons and spas for new employees, and with a 98% graduation rate from our beauty school, we can easily get you connected with these employers!
Simply fill out our quick form to enroll in our Boston beauty school today!